October 25, 2015

Sweet Treats Just for You

Hi, and Happy Sunday!

Today is my day to post over at Pretty Cute Stamps and  I hope everyone is doing well. 


Today I would like to share a Sweet Halloween Treat using PCS Gingerbread Kisses Stamp Set. Love that I can use this stamp set for more than one holiday. I made my box using the We R Memory Keepers gift box board punch along with  Martha Stewart Halloween Scary fence edge punch and Martha Stewart EEEK punch. 





What I used:
 We R Memory Keepers gift box board punch 
Martha Stewart Halloween Scary fence edge punch
Martha Stewart EEEK punch. 
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Wilted Violet Distress Ink
Time Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink

Thank you for stopping by today, and hope you can play along in our Thank You challenge going on now. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment