November 21, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge ~ Gift Giving

Hi crafty friend!
It's time for another challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog! This month theme challenge is Gift Giving. For more info and to link up your project click HERE
 


 For my project I made a Gift Tag using PCS Wish Big stamp set for the cake image and PCS Botday stamp set for the sentiment. I'll be honest I wish I would of had the PCS Color My World stamp set when I us making this, but no worries I just ordered it (YAY).  The melted crayon project is fun to do and you can find more ideas on Pinterest.
 
 

 
What I used:
PCS Wish Big stamp set
 
PCS Botday stamp set
 
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
MCT Tag Dies
MCT Tag Die Layers
MCT Bunch of Circle Dies
 
Thank you for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has made for the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment